Terms and Conditions
Specification of the Seller
1. The owner of the PSmods is: PSMods Ltd with its registered office in 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, United Kingdom, N1 7GU. E-mail: Info@psmods.co.uk, hereinafter referred to as: PSmods/psmods.uk or Seller.
- PSMods Ltd [hereinafter referred to as Online store] sells via the Internet pursuant to these Terms and Conditions [hereinafter referred to as Terms and Conditions]. Online Store sells on the territory of the United Kingdom and abroad.
- The Client [hereinafter referred to as the Client] may be:
a) an adult natural person having full legal capacity,
b) a minor acting with the consent of the parent or legal guardian.
- The Regulations are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Client.
- Prices quoted in Online Store are gross prices (including VAT).
- Goods available in Online Store are new and free from physical and legal defects. Liability for defects is defined by the applicable laws, in particular Article 12(1)(13) of the Consumer Rights Act (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827, as amended), Articles 556 and 5561-5563 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1145, 1495.).
- In Online store Promotions can be organized on selected products from the Online store’s offer. The rules of promotion are decided by the Seller, making them public on the website of the Online store.
- Publications, advertisements, price lists and other product information found on this website, particularly their description, technical and operational parametres as well as their prices shall be treated as an invitation to conclude the sales agreement.
- The conditions of hereby regulations shall not aim to exclude or limit any rights of the Client, who is a customer granted by mandatory provisions of law. In case of any discrepancies the mandatory regulations take the precedence to the hereby regulations.The Client is obliged to use the Online store in a manner consistent with applicable law, rules of social conduct and good manners, taking into account respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Orders can be placed as follows:
a) via interactive forms available on the Online store’s website (Client’s basket),
b) by e-mail to the address available on the Online store’s website,
c) by telephone to the number given in parish 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The condition of order processing is that the Client provides data allowing for verification of the Client and the recipient of the goods. The shop confirms the acceptance of the order by sending an e-mail to the address given during the order placement, describing the subject of the order. In case of incomplete, erroneous, contradictory information provided by the Client when placing an order, the Online store will contact the Client in order to remove the errors.
- The parties are bound by the information visible on the website of the Online store at the time of placing an order. It concerns in particular: the price, characteristics of the goods, its features, elements included in the set, dates and method of delivery.
- The information on the Online store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. When placing an order, the Client makes an offer to purchase a specific product.
- When placing an order, the Client makes an offer to conclude a contract of sale of the ordered products.
- After placing an order, a message is sent to the indicated e-mail address with information about the next stages of order processing: after verification of the order placed, the Online store sends to the e-mail address provided by the Client information about accepting the order for processing. Information on acceptance of the order for processing is the Seller’s statement on acceptance of the offer referred to in【3.5】above and upon receipt by the Client, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
- After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Shop confirms to the Client its terms and conditions, sending them to the Client’s e-mail address or in writing to the postal address indicated by the Client when placing an order.
- If you choose the form of payment by bank transfer, the date of order completion will be counted from the moment when the funds for the Client’s order will be credited to the bank account of the Online store.
- The Online store is liable to the Client on the basis of the warranty law, regulated by the Civil Code of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended) for the period of 24 months. A detailed description of the complaint procedure can be found in【6】 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Orders submitted for processing may be cancelled by the Client within 24 hours.
- The Client shall be informed about the unavailability of Products and may therefore agree to extend the completion time of the Order or resign from the ordered Product or the entire Order.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the Order if, despite being requested to do so, the Client has failed to remedy the deficiencies required for the effective performance of the Order within 7 days.
- The Client has a choice of payment methods:
a) cash on delivery (download),
b) payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account (bank transfer),
c) SumUp (Online payment, credit cards)– SumUp is a mobile payments company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. 32-34 Great Marlborough Street, London, United Kingdom, W1F 7JB
- Shipping prices are specified in the order summary.
- The condition for the release of goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, the amount due should be paid within 7 calendar days from the date of order confirmation.
Dispatch of goods
- The ordered goods are sent by the Online store via courier companies.
- Seller shall provide the buyer with products free from defects.
- Client shall collect the products ordered.
- Orders are executed by the Seller all over the world.
- Exchange controllers must be received before the order can be processed as we use this controller as the base of your PS Mods Controller.
Complaints / warranty/
- In case of non-conformity of the goods with the contract, the Client should send back to the Online store the complained about goods together with a description of the non-conformity. Address to which the Client should return the goods:
41 Yewdale Road
- Online store responds to a Client complaint within 14 days of the return of goods with a description of the non-compliance.
a) …to repair the goods;
b) …to reduce the price;
c) withdrawal from the contract, if the defect is unrepairable.
- The Online store will respond to the Client’s requests within 14 days of receiving the request. The Online store will consider the Client’s requests taking into account the following circumstances:
a) ease and speed of replacement or repair of goods;
b) nature of the defect – significant or irrelevant;
c) whether the merchandise has been advertised before.
- The Online store may refuse to request the Client to replace or repair the goods provided that the replacement or repair of the goods is impossible to implement (e.g. due to discontinuation of production of certain spare parts or the entire goods), or in comparison with the second possible request, would require excessive costs (e.g. a request to replace the entire device with a new one, if the damage concerns one element of low value). In such a case, the shop will suggest an alternative solution.
- Each Client who is a consumer may use out-of-court methods of handling complaints and pursuing claims. If you want to take advantage of the possibility of amicable resolution of disputes concerning online purchases, you can file a complaint, e.g.: a complaint about the use of the Internet
a) via the EU ODR web-based platform available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- The course of out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes is determined by current legislation (in particular the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes).
- Any complaints concerning the use of Services provided by the Online store should be sent to the addresses given in paragraph 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The majority of products made by the Seller are custom in nature. The buyer accepts that there is no refunds offered for custom products, although any issues or defects will be replaced and/or rectified. https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds
1. The Client may give additional voluntary consent to send advertising, commercial, marketing and additional information related to the business activity of the Online store to the indicated e-mail address.
2. Providing an e-mail address to order newsletter service means consent to send to the indicated e-mail address advertising, commercial, marketing and additional information related to the business activities of the Online store.
3. After providing the e-mail address, the Client receives a confirmation sent by the Online store of the commencement of the provision of services by electronic means.
4. Receipt by the Client of a message confirming the commencement of electronic services shall mean the moment of concluding the agreement.
5. The provision of services is free of charge.
6. Access to services provided by electronic means does not require the Client to provide any additional data other than the e-mail address.
7. The agreement concerning the provision of the newsletter service is of an indefinite nature, subject to the following sentence. The Client may terminate the agreement at any time by resigning from the services provided electronically through:
a) by sending an email to the address given in paragraph 1 of these Regulations, the email should include data allowing for the identification of the Client, and information about the willingness to terminate the contract,
b) by writing to the address given in paragraph 1 of these Terms and Condition
8. The contract for the provision of the newsletter service is terminated with immediate effect upon confirmation of data by the Online store.
1. Using the service requires the processing of personal data of the Client in the following areas: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail, address of residence, etc. The data will be processed by PSMods Ltd to the extent necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the agreement. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to SumUp with its registered office in 32-34 Great Marlborough Street, London, United Kingdom, W1F 7JB. to the extent necessary to process payment for the order. The Client has the right to access the content of his or her data and correct them. The provision of data is voluntary and at the same time necessary for the use of the service.
1. In order to use the Online store, including browsing the assortment and placing orders for products, it is necessary:
(a) an end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari;
(b) an active e-mail account (e-mail);
- Types and scope of services provided electronically by the Online store are as follows:
a) concluding on-line sales contracts – in the scope of goods sold by the Online store,
b) sending e-mails in which the Shop confirms the receipt of an order, the course of the order processing,
- The procedure for concluding contracts for the provision of services by electronic means:
a) within the scope of the on-line sales contract and the contract for the provision of e-mail service, in which the Shop confirms the receipt of an order, the course of order processing, – are specified in paragraph 3 of the Regulations.
- The conditions for the termination of on-line sales contracts are defined by the mandatory provisions of law.
- All the pictures of products and other materials (including texts, graphics, logotypes) published at Online store are owned by the seller or have been used with consent of third parties who are holders of copyrights.
- Prohibited is the copying of the pictures, other graphic materials and reprinting of texts published at Online store including making them available online without the seller’s written consent or the third party who is holder of copyrights.
- Prohibited is also downloading pictures from the Online store website for marketing and commercial purposes.
- Use of the above mentioned materials without the seller’s written consent or other third parties who are holders of copyrights is unlawful and may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings against those who violate the law.
Entry into force and amendment of the Terms and Condition
- The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Online store’s website.
- Seller reserves the right to change the regulations. The changes enter into force at a time specified by seller, however not earlier than 7 days from their announcement. Orders placed before the aforementioned changes will be fulfilled in accordance with the arrangements valid in the moment of order placement. Information about changes in the Regulations will be sent to the Client to the e-mail address indicated in the account settings.
- Online store recognizes that Client who has an account on the website of Online store has accepted the changes in Terms and Conditions, if not terminated the contract by the end of the period indicated in paragraph 2 of this paragraph.
- Seller reserves the right to impose limitations in online store services due to technical service, repair works or improvement works. At the same time, Seller undertakes all the reasonable endeavors to make sure that all the above mentioned works are done at night and last as short as possible..
- Any matters not regulated by the provisions of these Regulations shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom.